The government of Life Fellowship Church (LFC) is vested in the process of Elder Leadership. Servant leadership provided by the Elder Board is structured around six teams of people as follows:
1. The Elders- including both Elders and Pastor/Elders are to protect, feed, and lead the flock and to help meet the flock’s many spiritual and practical needs.
2. The Deacons- assist the leadership by serving the church, ministering particularly to the temporal, physical and material needs of the people.
3. The Ministerial Staff- determines programming, give vision to the various ministries of the church, and oversee the day-to-day operations.
4. Administrative Staff- assists in both programming of the organization and its day-to-day operation.
5. The Stewardship Team- oversees all financial matters related to LFC, and is ultimately responsible to the Elders.
6. The Ministry Team Representatives- A Ministry Team Representative (MTR) is an individual chosen from a particular ministry team to represent that group. An MTR Council, made up of the MTRs of all ministry groups, serves as a channel of communication to, from, and among the various ministries of LFC.
The church is subject to the control of no other ecclesiastical body, but it recognizes and sustains the obligations of mutual counsel and cooperation common among Southern Baptist churches. Insofar as is practical, this church will cooperate with and support the association, the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma, and the Southern Baptist Convention.
Elders of Life Fellowship Church